Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My "Zackie"






**MOM...I will help you with this blog when I get a second. Things have been quite hectic, but I took it upon myself to jump on here this last time.

After our phone conversation last night I felt helpless. All I could do is pray. You love all of your grandchildren, but Katie and Zack have always had a special place in your heart. All of the other kids are okay with it and used to it since you've lived near them for their entire lives. I know your heart is broken for Zack right now. Know that God has His arms wrapped around your little boy and He will never leave him or forsake him. He knows how much you love him, too!

On Ash Wednesday, here is one of your favorite Catholic songs! He is holding all of you in North Carolina in the palm of His hand.
Love you,
Annie xoxo

p.s. There are a lot of awesome prayer warriors out there praying!

3 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

I love you, Mom!

Given Grace said...

We are praying for you all. Zack is such a special young man, his heart is huge and he has so many people that are loving on him and praying for him.

Love ya!!!

annette said...

What a precious smile. I'm praying for your family, and for these dear children. And I sure do love your beautiful daughter, Angie. We are having fun in hot Texas right now. It's about 70 degrees and it isn't even 8 a.m. Hope your Sunday is blessed. Love, annie